Monday, October 24, 2011

Change

It's pretty hard for me to handle change especially when the change isn't good. Because of that I try to avoid it and pretend as if everything is alright and ok for their sake so that they can be comfortable around me...but i don't know why i do that if i don't want them to be comfortable this way around me. I don't like when something is wrong and you know and they know it i but continue to do it because they want to. I don't have a say in the way anyone should live their lives however if they are constantly doing something that i can never agree with and will NEVER try to agree with, Then maybe I seriously need to reconsider who I spend time with. That's the only way I can think of to make the situation better for them and liveable for me

No comments:

Post a Comment