Sunday, October 16, 2011

To love Hard

When I love, I love with all of me. There isn;t just bits and pieces of my heart that i am giving away one at a time. You have the entire thing and i give it proudly. The only problem I have with doing that is, once you have it and don't want it anymore, i can't just take it back. I mean yeah sure its mine. But you still own it even if it is in my own care again. I don't understand how love can be beautiful one minute and treacherous the next. It's like there is a time limit on how long you have to love someone before they destroy your heart. And even after you have collected all of the pieces and build yourself to be strong once again, There is still always a piece of you that will belong to someone you gave your heart to. All of the pieces take millions of years to come back but trust me I believe they all will and when I love hard again I won't to collect any pieces of that heart because the one I love will do the same for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment